Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My back hurts

I was stopped.

I couldn't write pömz,
or rants as my Detractor calls them.

Much has happened. And I have
done much, sinned much.

Two days back, I got a notice
telling me I was cut off from
Disability.

The same day the Housing Tribunal
heard against me, sealing the Landlady's
complaint that I be evicted. So, now,
it's official. I don't belong here.
Thank You. Lord!

I don't want to pay more than here. So,
it's not easy to find a place.

I am selling my stuff a bit at a time, to
raise cash, as I'll need it for first and
last months' rent - wherever I go
and however much I have to pay.
It hurts.

I've found a place where I can cook
for a whlie. Still, it hurts.

And by the faraway day of actual eviction,
September 9, I have
a cubbyhole where I can then sleep.
Yet it hurts.

I'm busy looking for a room of my own
and praying for a think-space where I'm
free to think and blog - yes, still
trying to blog and to write pömz. Yet
it hurts.

My back hurts from carrying stuff
to the bargaining ladies of secondhand
stuff.